What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stereo is installed but I just need to get the steering wheel controls working. For some reason when I try to set up the volume buttons, it is treating both as the same thing... The backup camera is working too! That was fun...

The aftermarket lights use a crappy ball and socket thing for the adjustment. The driver’s side one had popped out in shipping (twice), causing it to hit the lens. Apparently it’s an issue with stock housings, and I’m sure the extra weight of the projectors didn’t help. Got it popped back in tonight and it’s working now. Also wired in the switchbacks tonight and they’re working great. Better pics soon...

View attachment 365704
View attachment 365705
Awesome news. Looking good!:happy107:

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set off the alarm on myself today. Was really stumped how that happened until I realized the passenger lock isn't "going down" when locking the door. Tried manually too and she stuck real good.

Hector is testing my patience this year.

TO THE DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR STORE! if this were more like UHF, that would totally be a store. Actuator City! Actuator City! Actuator City!

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy howdy... never thought corn would become the economical option for fuel, but I'm digging it.
Helps that my normal corn station is typically one of the cheapest, and also in a very convenient location for my commute.

My station $3.39(out in B.F.E I saw 3.19 and 4.09)
Expensive stations $3.99
Save almost 15 bucks right there for 24 and 1/2 gallons.
And 87 was $6.05
So corn saved me $65 over regular...

Also hypermiled it just to make it to that station. Was 22mi. Away, DIC said 28mi to empty.
When I got to the station, DIC said 21mi to empty, and averaged 14mpg instead of 8.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy howdy... never thought corn would become the economical option for fuel, but I'm digging it.
Helps that my normal corn station is typically one of the cheapest, and also in a very convenient location for my commute.

Expensive stations $3.99
And 87 was $6.05

Also hypermiled it just to make it to that station. Was 22mi. Away, DIC said 28mi to empty.
When I got to the station, DIC said 21mi to empty, and averaged 14mpg instead of 8.
Don't ever trust your DIC. It can get you in some situations...

Reaction score

Expensive stations $3.99
And 87 was $6.05

Better mileage because the rig is lighter with no gas (7lbs per gallon)
lol

I'm surprised you could get the DIC to tell you that low of a range. When mine gets that low, my DIC says "low" or "fuel low" on that screen

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird that oil dropped 20% in the last few days but gas didn’t. It sure goes up instantly. And the big US oil companies just got busted in several audio recordings stating that they don’t want to produce more oil, they want to reward their investors and keep prices high. Thieves.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had the windshield replaced, something hit it yesterday morning, heard a smack! and started looking around, whatever it was it got me pretty good just below the passenger side wiper instant 4" spider web, there were only 2 vehicles on the road in front of me a toyota pickup and a semi to the right of me, it was probably the semi since it hit on that side, o'well all better now.
glass2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n