What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front rotors pads and calipers installed. 2x bleed at all 4 and 48oz later, still no brakes basically. No leaks, so gotta be air still somehow. I fking hate bleeding brakes. Drinking my sorrows away.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front rotors pads and calipers installed. 2x bleed at all 4 and 48oz later, still no brakes basically. No leaks, so gotta be air still somehow. I fking hate bleeding brakes. Drinking my sorrows away.
I used to hate it too until I bought a Motive pressure bleeder. Now even a full flush is almost fun. You won’t be sorry.

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calipers on correct sides (bleed screws at top)?

Are you pushing the pedal to the floor?
I've been un-sorrowing for a few hours now, so forgive me for being dumb, but I am having a really hard time figuring out how I could successfully install calipers on the wrong side of the vehicle.
I used to hate it too until I bought a Motive pressure bleeder. Now even a full flush is almost fun. You won’t be sorry.

Ordered. Be here tomorrow. Off to farm n fleet for a 5gallon drum of dot3 lol

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calipers on correct sides (bleed screws at top)?

Are you pushing the pedal to the floor?
Thinking more on this, things are starting to click that I may have been sent 2 left side calipers for the front. I noticed some things throughout this process that would all tie together if that were true. I just didn't connect the dots, unfortunately.

Also unfortunately, my master might be toast too now because I'm certain my helper was straight channeling Salt n Peppa in there...

Ugh. Ok I'm sleeping all this off.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking more on this, things are starting to click that I may have been sent 2 left side calipers for the front. I noticed some things throughout this process that would all tie together if that were true. I just didn't connect the dots, unfortunately.

Also unfortunately, my master might be toast too now because I'm certain my helper was straight channeling Salt n Peppa in there...

Ugh. Ok I'm sleeping all this off.
You wouldn’t be the first who has installed them on the wrong side of the vehicle with bleeders pointed down which doesn’t allow air to escape. Either way, the Motive will make things super easy as far as bleeding goes as well as eliminate the need for a helper.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Just not right now. ;)

Issue = drunk guy didn't tighten the battery terminal hold down bolts.

Took me less than 10 sec to figure it out.

I was very disappointed.

I told him how much fun we could have had doing diagnostics.

His reply: yeah your definition of "fun" is different than my definition of "fun"

Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts