What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Wasn't hard for me....

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Wait for it....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey felix, hows the job hunt goin buddy? Everything getting back on track?

Hey bro thanks for asking. Yes I got a job! Interviewed 2 days after I was laid off and got called a week later saying I got it. After background check/drug test/physical/fit to work BS I had to go through, I did new hire orientation and started my first week this past Monday. Feels good to be working again and feel very fortunate for getting a job as soon as I did.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Looks good! Once you go with projectors it is hard to drive without them.......

This is definitely a fact.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Hey bro thanks for asking. Yes I got a job! Interviewed 2 days after I was laid off and got called a week later saying I got it. After background check/drug test/physical/fit to work BS I had to go through, I did new hire orientation and started my first week this past Monday. Feels good to be working again and feel very fortunate for getting a job as soon as I did.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

This is definitely a fact.

Congrats...worst feeling ever jobless

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grats on the job. Now if I could only find one lol. I havent worked since the end of October last year. Almost 15 years in the military and cant find squat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank