What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not to bad of a job, I did mine in about 3 hours (I have long tube headers and a few beer breaks). Now Mitchell says, 7 hours ........so take that with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila
Not too bad. I’d imagine having 4wd would make a significant difference as well.

Reaction score
Sooo, has anyone barked the tires after a gear shift on an AWD? @Doubeleive , you drive pretty spirited with your Denali?

Reason I ask, I was driving home from picking up some dinner last night in the right lane and some douchebag behind me in the left lane passes me, cuts to the right into my lane in front of me, then slows way down to make a turn into a parking lot. Mind you, there was no-one behind me besides him for quite a ways, so he could've pulled into the right hand lane behind me instead of doing that....lol.

Well, it kinda pissed me off and I kinda floored it when passing him. The trans down shifted, I took off, and when it up shifted I swear all 4 tires barked.

Come to think of it, I may have it on my dashcam still. I'll have to check that out.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo, has anyone barked the tires after a gear shift on an AWD? @Doubeleive , you drive pretty spirited with your Denali?

Reason I ask, I was driving home from picking up some dinner last night in the right lane and some douchebag behind me in the left lane passes me, cuts to the right into my lane in front of me, then slows way down to make a turn into a parking lot. Mind you, there was no-one behind me besides him for quite a ways, so he could've pulled into the right hand lane behind me instead of doing that....lol.

Well, it kinda pissed me off and I kinda floored it when passing him. The trans down shifted, I took off, and when it up shifted I swear all 4 tires barked.

Come to think of it, I may have it on my dashcam still. I'll have to check that out.
ya I have once under similar circumstances except I pulled out in front of someone and had to really scoot, seemed like all 4 chirped, I usually get a front wheel chirp on one onramp that I take because it has a lifted spot and when you hit it fast the front wheels lift a little so I get a good front wheel chirp out of it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
yes it came from a gm parts supplier in chandler AZ, it does feel softer than what my seat does now, but really hard to say until I get the seat out and take the old cover off
Is it as soft as a big girl's ass? Because that's pretty soft--depending on the girl and ass. Just trying to get a comparison--that's all.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
View attachment 264061 received my new drivers seat cushion and cover, weird they must have made a design change because it does not have the 8 holes in the center, it has a vent hole up near the rear of the calf.

Would be awesome if you take some pictures during the swap.

I think my driver side seat is pretty good, but i sat in the passenger side one day with the wife driving....

it was amazing. :boobs:

Now i'm thinking i need some new foam on the driver side... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts