What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Had that in our 2007 and 2008. Can’t remember if the 2009 Suburban LTZ had it or not. Never used them.

The Power Fold and Tumble or Flip and Fold 2nd Row seats are very common on the '07-'09 models and less common later on. One could order either seat all the way through to the end of production according to the brochures. Chevy and GMC.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, meanwhile there breaking into the walmart 2 blocks from me, about 20 people got in, cops have the place surrounded there rat's trapped in a cage now lol

Those goons tried to recruit our children again. They came around a few years ago, knocking on doors. They are going to try and burn down the local mall tomorrow night. The Sheriff and Police are on to them.

Reaction score
I have the power fold 2nd row seats on mine but only buttons on the C pillar. I really don't see the point of having buttons for it in the overhead console.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the power fold 2nd row seats on mine but only buttons on the C pillar. I really don't see the point of having buttons for it in the overhead console.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The driver having controls are to assist not-so mobile passengers as they enter the vehicle is my thinking. Or to have the seat flipped forward as the passengers are approaching to make loading faster and easier and how you want them to board. Would be nice to have when I was Ubering, 99% of people pass between the Captain's Chairs to sit in the 3rd row. Same with our kids, they rarely use the fold and tumble. Same back when they were younger in the Pontiacs.

I always operated the power sliding doors for the rear seat passengers in our Montanas; made some of them feel special, like they were in a limousine.

If memory serves, the overhead switches were deleted from 2010. You can also see revisions in the other switches between years. My moonroof switches like Mike's are shrouded and later models delete that feature for some reason.

Oh, more buttons looks cooler! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu