What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard of Haida or Koryo tires? They are pretty inexpensive china made tires for under 1000. 35×12.50×24. Thinking of running tbose on my Rig once lifted.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard of Haida or Koryo tires? They are pretty inexpensive china made tires for under 1000. 35×12.50×24. Thinking of running tbose on my Rig once lifted.

Lol You spent $600 on exhaust but are now shopping cheap Chinese tires?

I'm a deal shopper myself, but I'd invest more into something as critical as tires. As powerful as the internet is for finding info on tires, I'd steer clear if I wasn't finding anything good or bad. If something were good, you likely would've heard or read about it. Bad news travels faster and farther, so if there's none to be found, it could've just been deleted/covered up/moved, etc.

I'm not saying they're junk and they might be fine if used on a street truck in an area with little rain and no snow. Barring snow or wet traction, if they fail or wear out twice as fast as a set that costs 50% more, then they end up costing more than the good stuff.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I have always run Toyo Open Country but have been tossing around going to Nitto next time. They have the same parent company so itll mainly come down to price or looks.

I test fit my hybrid d pillar trim this morning. Turns out they dont fit without the hybrid tails. Come Sunday I’ll put both on and see if they clear the non hybrid hatch, and then take them off again until I can get some hybrid tail lights and pray to god the hybrid tails work with the stock harness.

EAEEE0D4-3737-42A4-A6F9-2B10A70CC4EA.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter