What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SLP delete was one of the first things I did to the tahoe. Summit racing had em on sale around new years for like 110 which isnt bad either. The thing sounds really good around 2K but is still quite on the highway. I do feel like the tips arent as big as the dual Corsa tips I had on the truck. I keep kinda wanting to swap the muffler out but i told myself no....keep the tahoe quiet-ish.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several years ago I had the SLP on mine, too. They looked good but were a pain to keep clean so i took them back off and just run with the exhaust turned down just past the rear axle. I didn't notice any significant noise change between the tips or no tips. Chopping of that resonator makes a very slight difference but nothing significant. The resonator at the rear is just an ugly dingleberry that should have never been hung back there. LOL

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several years ago I had the SLP on mine, too. They looked good but were a pain to keep clean so i took them back off and just run with the exhaust turned down just past the rear axle. I didn't notice any significant noise change between the tips or no tips. Chopping of that resonator makes a very slight difference but nothing significant. The resonator at the rear is just an ugly dingleberry that should have never been hung back there. LOL

excellent use of dingleberry :waytogo:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:hands:

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Well I just put the bedliner spray paint on the hybrid d pillar trim because im too cheap to buy a new can of paint. This stuff doesn't have much texture to it so hopefully it won't look too bad from 3 paces away from the vehicle. I don't think it will look really all that noticeable once it has a bit of road dirt on it especially to a normal person. That said I would for sure be more happy with how it'll look if I actually went and got some gloss paint but really I just wanna get the roof rack off and these on.