What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Received the new Ruthenium plugs in the mail from RA...

View attachment 239738

8 for the Burb and 4 for the Civic.

Hope to get my son to install the ones in the Civic tomorrow along with an oil and filter change while I supervise.
For sure tell us how these plugs are. I’ve been trying to get my buddy to buy some for his Miata to try them out becuse he only needs 4 and I need 8. but he hasnt yet. I have seen people on the Lexus forum speak highly of them

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from what I have read the difference in plugs from standard-to-high performance is so negligible it's not worth justifying the additional cost, but I don't know much lol just what I have read before, is there any real world data? that shows any performance gains? like if you go to a high performance plug from oem are you going to even gain 1hp?.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Never even heard of these before. What's so special about them?
Fancy materials and supposed to last longer and me moar fasterer.

from what I have read the difference in plugs from standard-to-high performance is so negligible it's not worth justifying the additional cost, but I don't know much lol just what I have read before, is there any real world data? that shows any performance gains? like if you go to a high performance plug from oem are you going to even gain 1hp?.
Probably not. But maybe? Probably more ‘noticable’ in a higher compression engine. Nothing wrong with double platinums imho

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not knocking it, I would jump all over some nice plugs if I could feel a difference or if there was data showing some gains, apparently all spark plug company's say there's is the best! lol i gave up researching

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I'm not knocking it, I would jump all over some nice plugs if I could feel a difference or if there was data showing some gains, apparently all spark plug company's say there's is the best! lol i gave up researching
How bad you want to know? At some point i’m gonna get the tahoe on the dyno with my tuner guy. Buy the plugs and mail them to me and i’ll do before/after pulls and then mail them back to you lmao

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received the new Ruthenium plugs in the mail from RA...

View attachment 239738

8 for the Burb and 4 for the Civic.

Hope to get my son to install the ones in the Civic tomorrow along with an oil and filter change while I supervise.
I’m gonna try those on The Beast. Gotta find them in a colder heat range though because blower. I’m tired of changing the cheap copper NGK’s every few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon