What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does an aftermarket Panhard bar make a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It depends on what you want to do. It won’t make a difference in handling but if you’re really lowered or really lifted you might want an adjustable one to center the wheels left-to-right or if you want to run a diff cover or girdle you’ll need one like QA1 makes that has a bend in it around the pumpkin.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on what you want to do. It won’t make a difference in handling but if you’re really lowered or really lifted you might want an adjustable one to center the wheels left-to-right or if you want to run a diff cover or girdle you’ll need one like QA1 makes that has a bend in it around the pumpkin.

Thanks. I dropped the rear to be level which made a huge difference alone. Didn’t know if made any difference in handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idriveaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parked it in the driveway. Waiting on a hub bearing to get here. Got real bad on my way home last night. Didn’t want to chance getting stranded and having to tow it. I am now driving my brother in laws toaster box that is a scion. I hate it.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I saw some discussion about a company who makes pre-cut leather steering wheel covers, but can’t seem to find it. Any help is appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartman