What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did try it with both disabled and the slippage/traction light would still come on when punching it through the snow or around a corner.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

It'll turn itself back on. Gotta do like Wes said and kill it by killing the ABS system. Although, with both disabled, you can powerbrake. I guess that's because you're sitting still so there's no side-to-side speed difference for it to detect and react to.

Them damned nannies almost got me in trouble a couple of times when I first got my Tahoe. I went into a turn that I drifted through countless times in many RWD vehicles expecting the Tahoe to get sideways. It skipped a little then lost power. I was not expecting that to happen and was set up to counter steer so it was a sloppy execution.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I foudn it equally as annoying to drive this thing in the snow that we got. So many nanny systems trying to keep me from having fun. Also, these Goodyear ats or whatever the previous owners just put on my rims SUUUUCCCCKKK!! I miss the Falkens I had on my truck...oh well maybe since these are in such good shape I can sell em cheap and offset a new set of falkens

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll get yours! It was around 81 yesterday and now it's 40ish, wet and windy and getting colder over the next couple of days.

Big storm coming in a few hours and the high will be 70 and 50s and 60s at night for the rest of the week. We were pleasantly surprised with 30s and 40s a few weeks ago.

also...how do you have the AC on when its only 84? we dont even think about turning ours on til its in the 90s haha

Fat and different blood man. Low 70s and all the ladies start wearing sweaters and breaking out their top boots! My wife is from New York and is not used to the cold anymore. Thermostat placement makes a difference too, this house likes 70, previous one 74 and the one before that 76. Oh wait, maybe that's me! LOL

Yeah well how was the OTHER summertime lol. Way too hot and humid.

Just like this:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big storm coming in a few hours and the high will be 70 and 50s and 60s at night for the rest of the week. We were pleasantly surprised with 30s and 40s a few weeks ago.

Those temps are perfect! I guess you're far enough south to not get this horribly frigid front that is destroying our lives here. The frost is everywhere- on the grass, on cars, mailboxes...

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was 28 here in houston this morning... But we get those days where you run the heater in the truck in the morning, ac in the afternoon... The humidity makes these temps feel way worse than they are... 90s here is 90% humidity, and you cut the air with a knife... 80s still isnt pleasant most days...

I guess I'm a firm believer in there is a limit to what I will take off, but I can always add more clothes...

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Was 28 here in houston this morning... But we get those days where you run the heater in the truck in the morning, ac in the afternoon... The humidity makes these temps feel way worse than they are... 90s here is 90% humidity, and you cut the air with a knife... 80s still isnt pleasant most days...

I guess I'm a firm believer in there is a limit to what I will take off, but I can always add more clothes...
Yes sir, I say the same thing. Can always add clothes, but you can only take so much off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts