What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect stance- now that it’s lowered and you see how much better it handles, you should get the biggest sway bars you can find ( DJM or McG’s) and see what they do. It’s pretty pronounced on a lowered rig, way more so than a stock height one. I put the DJM’s on The Beast and was impressed.

Definitely do want. Just not in the budget at the moment. My S10 was on rails with it's big front and rear sway bars, all poly bushings, 3.5" drop and 245 front/285 rear tires.

At this time, I'm just really glad it's not top-heavy feeling from the softer springs.

All stock with it's dead ALC system, I could feel a HUGE difference just with the weight of the 3rd row in. I expect this to be somewhat the same, just less pronounced. But that will be remedied with the repair/re-implementing of the ALC, hopefully in hybrid form.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled dealer badge off finally and that dumb flex fuel one too... next on the chopping block are the texas edition ones on the sides... The LT is already gone also so it will on have suburban on there now... should look cleaner I think.

Then my weekend went downhill when wife backed into a car driving her mini... SO Instead of paying to fix it, got the tail light out, and taped up my body hammer, knocked 95% out... Just need some touch up now... Full buff out scuffs of bumper etc... Only the deep scratches to primer remain...

So before:
IMG_3521[1].JPEG

After
IMG_1060[1].JPG

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Pulled dealer badge off finally and that dumb flex fuel one too... next on the chopping block are the texas edition ones on the sides... The LT is already gone also so it will on have suburban on there now... should look cleaner I think.

Then my weekend went downhill when wife backed into a car driving her mini... SO Instead of paying to fix it, got the tail light out, and taped up my body hammer, knocked 95% out... Just need some touch up now... Full buff out scuffs of bumper etc... Only the deep scratches to primer remain...

So before:
View attachment 235940

After
View attachment 235939
Looks good from here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts