What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used a
if there is enough plastic left just leave it and slide the new hose over it, if it is already broken off too short then you will have to replace the T

Yup! Get the rest of the broken piece off the tee and just clamp right onto it.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing new Moog endlinks K700538.

Going to check and make sure the correct part number but that other bushing has zero space to slide in the spacer before passing through the control arm.

Truck is jacked up with both front wheels off the the ground. Hmmm...??

Exact same set up on my Tahoe. What am I missing here?

fullsizeoutput_855c.jpeg

Edit: checked part number and application for 2007-2014. Sleeve length shows 3.4 inches.

28B1F9A2-F7AE-4811-B3A4-C81A8CAF5319.jpeg

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it off. Jesus thst was a pain in the ass

On the side of the road in a rain storm with a half gallon jug of coolant, THAT is a pain in the ass. I keep a straight barb fitting and some clamps in the truck in case it happens again just to bypass that crap to make it home in an emergency. And a FULL gallon of coolant lol...

Reaction score

Going to check and make sure the correct part number but that other bushing has zero space to slide in the spacer before passing through the control arm.

View attachment 233749

Edit: checked part number and application for 2007-2014. Sleeve length shows 3.4 inches.

View attachment 233750
I did mine with the front wheels on ramps. I removed both sides which allowed the sway bar end to rotate up/down. I installed the new endlinks up from the bottom and used the barrel nut end on the top.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 233749

View attachment 233750
Undo both sides and the sway bar will rotate up giving you the room to install them...

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Undo both sides and the sway bar will rotate up giving you the room to install them...

Thx guys. Guess I got in a hurry to get it done before dark and the gym. Got the passenger side in, but the reverse way you would normally do it. And it took some negotiating. lol. What a dummy!! Will unload the other side and get it sorted in a few hours and update.

Waited all day to get the part, then kids come home and you know how it goes.....lol.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp ran into another issue. The new hose snaps into the white clips, but now its leaking coolant there

So you replaced the whole hose with the new fitting and it is leaking out of the O-Ring on the fitting? Maybe the Tee itself is cracked too?? Not sure if I follow here.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx guys. Guess I got in a hurry to get it done before dark and the gym. Got the passenger side in, but the reverse way you would normally do it. And it took some negotiating. lol. What a dummy!! Will unload the other side and get it sorted in a few hours and update.

Waited all day to get the part, then kids come home and you know how it goes.....lol.
Yup I just picked mine up from afterschool now it's time to make dinner...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84