What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have a cheaper version for around $8-900. I'm not real certain what the difference is other than one has laser "jammers" and the other one doesn't maybe... I don't know... didn't really study them to closely.

Yeah the integrated dash cam looks like it would be pretty cool.
Stand alone dashcam's are getting pretty good, the real good ones are in Europe, I have my eye on this one lately
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kenwood-DR...ding-GPS-3-Axis-G-Sensor-144-New/123713401474

that one allows you to hook it up and i think it has a motion sensor that will turn on automatic recording if someone walks by your vehicle, most of them only start recording if someone hits the vehicle (after you have parked)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found out what the thumping feeling was in my floorboard. It’s vibration transferred from a bad bushing at the driver side upper control arm rear bushing. I had some penetrating grease to try to lube it up. Stuff I have might not be good enough. Anyone have recommendations on a good spray lube for bushings. I have a few in the back that squeak when I hit a big bump. Rather try to quite them down for now until I can get around to replacing them.
lithium grease

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout