What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over the last two weeks I've installed my black GMC rear hatch emblem. I've also put on my black Yukon emblems. I then ordered a set of snowflake replica wheels. Should have those in hand by Monday. Local tire shop got me a great deal on a set of Hankook Dynapro AT2's. I had those on my last Yukon and I loved them. The LingLong tires I have on there now HAVE to go.

Hopefully this weekend I'll get my Denali style grill w/ black emblem installed. Granted, I have to get the emblem on the grill first but I think I can get it all knocked out in a day.

After all of that I am hoping to find enough time to drop the rear wheel well guards to clean and undercoat before winter because I know it's gonna be snowing again before I know it.

Very nice. Where’s the pics..?

Yep you know the rules...:pics-stfu:

runt83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah. I need to migrate away from Tapatalk for sure!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those black Yukon/GMC emblems go nicely with the color of your SUV @runt83- nice job. Hmm, tinted taillights if legal could definitely give the backend a new look perhaps? Either way awesome! It’s the small things!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork