What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with ya on this one. I have dual batteries with a reman 160 amp alt, and the big 3 upgrade. Since it's been 97 degrees, If I have both cooled front seats on, the a/c on full blast, and K5L efans running on hi 90% of the time, I see 12V at red lights. It purks up when moving. I know there has to be a way to keep constant amps.
ya that's the problem i'm having when the cooling fans are on high there sucking the juice down hard, I was testing the system with basically everything on lights, flashers, both seat coolers, a/c front & rear, wipers on high, rear defrost. lol, the wipers actually just stopped working never had that happen before motor must have overheated, once i restarted they worked again.

I disconnected the rvc sensor for now and with just the headlights and a/c going and cooling fans on low it was giving me 13.8-14

I might contact the company that programs the bcm's for led's and see if they can do something with the rvc also I thinks it's called "white's services" or something like that I'm sure it's just a google away, but probably have to wait till monday to find out anything

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing at the moment because I am not home but I did get FedEx confirmation that the ARH headers are on their way. I have a short list of things to get done on the Escalade when I get home.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
while I was swapping the battery's it decided it didn't like that very much and threw a "service security system" at me, busted out the tech2 and sure enough it showed a code, but it wasn't giving me a security light, after about 15 minutes of screwing around with that I disconnected the battery again for a couple minutes, hooked it back up and it started like nothing happened.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Got me. What are we looking at??

@Doubeleive posted a bulletin (that may have been from GM) outlining this. If I'm ever somewhere and the latch fails or I have no power and need to pop the rear hatch, I don't wanna have to need to drill a big hole first. This 30-second mod may save me a big headache one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt