What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Yep. I haven’t seen one that looks right. It’s one thing to get the cluster working and mounted but if you can’t make the bezel look right it doesn’t work for me.
Hopefully you are the one that bought @fiatdale cluster that was listed for less than 12hrs.....

Or just pay him a ton to make you one

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I recalibrated the Burbs speedometer to accommodate the new wheels and tires.

Also ordered a new HU as the Rosen decided to start showing its butt about a month ago.

It gets stuck at the splash screen so you can't really do much with it. You can still listen to the radio but you can't see what station your on or anything.

New HU should be here next week sometime.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I recalibrated the Burbs speedometer to accommodate the new wheels and tires.

Also ordered a new HU as the Rosen decided to start showing its butt about a month ago.

It gets stuck at the splash screen so you can't really do much with it. You can still listen to the radio but you can't see what station your on or anything.

New HU should be here next week sometime.
Too much to fix it?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fighting with this RVC voltage regulation, unplugging the sensor doesn't make any difference, has anybody ever tried to go back to the old 4 pin system or had the rvc programmed out? I thought maybe the alternator was funky again so swapped in the oem one still have the same issue voltage will drop down to 11.3, I have 2 battery's one is slightly newer than the other so switch them just to see and no difference either, I just ******* want 14v steady is that too much to ask??????????

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fighting with this RVC voltage regulation, unplugging the sensor doesn't make any difference, has anybody ever tried to go back to the old 4 pin system or had the rvc programmed out? I thought maybe the alternator was funky again so swapped in the oem one still have the same issue voltage will drop down to 11.3, I have 2 battery's one is slightly newer than the other so switch them just to see and no difference either, I just ******* want 14v steady is that too much to ask??????????

I'm with ya on this one. I have dual batteries with a reman 160 amp alt, and the big 3 upgrade. Since it's been 97 degrees, If I have both cooled front seats on, the a/c on full blast, and K5L efans running on hi 90% of the time, I see 12V at red lights. It purks up when moving. I know there has to be a way to keep constant amps.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drilled a hole in it.

This little ring is the target:

IMG_3656.JPG

This is what I did to it with a step bit- took it to 7/8":

IMG_3657.JPG

Then I plugged it with this:

IMG_3659.JPG

Another perspective (before I cleaned the plastic):

IMG_3660.JPG

I tested it a few times to make sure I knew what I was feeling for inside there. I could easily trip the latch with my finger.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14