What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
its right there officer

Lol. Had a buddy in high school with a 69 goat we used to roll through the mall and set off all the alarms. Got pulled over once and the cop says "your car is a bit loud, isn't it?" Obviously looking for a real reason to get us in trouble. My dumbass buddy says "Yeah, I made it that way." facepalm.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Had a buddy in high school with a 69 goat we used to roll through the mall and set off all the alarms. Got pulled over once and the cop says "your car is a bit loud, isn't it?" Obviously looking for a real reason to get us in trouble. My dumbass buddy says "Yeah, I made it that way." facepalm.
I used to tell them ‘really? Couldn’t hear it because my radio was all the way up’

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hood strut ✅
View attachment 225547

Guess its been leaking on my steering shaft for a while.... couldn’t see it because....well ....dirt.... almost didn’t post this because its so dirty and its pretty embarrassing to be honest View attachment 225548
Wait...is that stock? On my Silverado I have to use a prop rod because there was nothing to hold the hood up because I assumed the springs were removed due to wheel tubs. Do the NNBS SUV’s use a strut with hinge springs or what?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait...is that stock? On my Silverado I have to use a prop rod because there was nothing to hold the hood up because I assumed the springs were removed due to wheel tubs. Do the NNBS SUV’s use a strut with hinge springs or what?
Yes, there is a nub on the hood and a nub on a bracket on tge firewall

No pic tho

And for some reason i feel likevthe pickups didn’t have it

For some reason there is no bracket on the firewall neat the engine ground on pickups....iirc

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just the gas cylinder as far as I know, I think mine was shot when I bought the truck as well, you will see the little ball to connect it to under the hood if so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk

Latest posts