What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced the trans cooler line rubber pieces with AN fittings and push lock hose. I guess I only ordered enough fittings for two of the lines so I need to order another set. It’s been leaking for quite a while so mind the mess lol

View attachment 224902
I’ve never seen the “push lock” fittings, how do those work? Can you show some pics of them being assembled?

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just push on hose vs braided that needs to be cut and assembled (which is a pain in the ass so didn’t want to use it again).

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s just push on hose vs braided that needs to be cut and assembled (which is a pain in the ass so didn’t want to use it again).
Oh. I’ve used the an fittings that have a screw-on barrel that attaches braided hose to the fitting. Pretty easy to use if you have the right cutter for the hose.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long did it last? I bought the same one.
they called me and said it was ready, went and picked it up, the guy said these are digital and he couldn't find anything wrong with it so he just changed the regulator and said if that didn't work to just come back for a refund since there shop only does analog stuff, they mostly work on farm equipment and starters, so I plugged in the 2 pin connector and gave it a few spins with the key on, no output, so I went ahead and put it in and the regulator wasn't the problem it's still dead. so back to the drawing board. I don't know if I can find parts for it or not it doesn't have any part numbers on it to reference. I will try contacting the seller I bought it from and see what they say.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they called me and said it was ready, went and picked it up, the guy said these are digital and he couldn't find anything wrong with it so he just changed the regulator and said if that didn't work to just come back for a refund since there shop only does analog stuff, they mostly work on farm equipment and starters, so I plugged in the 2 pin connector and gave it a few spins with the key on, no output, so I went ahead and put it in and the regulator wasn't the problem it's still dead. so back to the drawing board. I don't know if I can find parts for it or not it doesn't have any part numbers on it to reference. I will try contacting the seller I bought it from and see what they say.
Oh boy.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an issue with the new filter had to buy a 6$ screw and the filter was not sitting correctly and causing issues with the engine

fixed 'er up now smooth as silk

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh. I’ve used the an fittings that have a screw-on barrel that attaches braided hose to the fitting. Pretty easy to use if you have the right cutter for the hose.
I have too but still a pain and more time consuming than the push lock stuff I used.

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know. At least it wasn't $400.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr