What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
either 8.97% of the profit on the sale of their home or 2% of the total selling price – whichever is higher. Is called exit tax. Ain't that a beauty
That’s insanity!! Good way to keep people from moving to the state. Wow. I’ll bet the business taxes are astronomical.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you sell your Jersey home and move out of state you need to pay tax. I think that might be worst than NY an CA
I never heard of this before. I've only owned a house in pa. There's gotta be a way around that tax. How would they know you're leaving the state anyway? F@#$ them in Trenton!!

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never heard of this before. I've only owned a house in pa. There's gotta be a way around that tax. How would they know you're leaving the state anyway? F@#$ them in Trenton!!
you don’t pay only if you buy another property in NJ and how they know? When you file your state tax, plus gov knows more about you than you think. Lol

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s insanity!! Good way to keep people from moving to the state. Wow. I’ll bet the business taxes are astronomical.
Yes, i know this first hand I own 2 businesses in NJ one in FL, let me tell you FL is much easier

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
you don’t pay only if you buy another property in NJ and how they know? When you file your state tax, plus gov knows more about you than you think. Lol
Just gotta find a good accountant--with some"experience":secret: I know they also have an inheritance tax. They get you coming or going.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, that’s about 40 cents higher than Oregon and I thought ours was high. Plus now Im back to mandatory premium since The Beast is back on the road. But I just found it for $3.45.
ya that .40 cents is what they added on last year, the Governor just did it on his own, then they put it on the ballot to repeal it and the idiots voted it in anyway

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Yes, and their policies are working out great for the state + taxpayers... [emoji20] Ca. has been bankrupt for years, maybe decades now, and they just keep kicking that can down the road, and making things worse. Unfortunately, my state is trying to follow their lead. [emoji2959]

Same. Idiots. Here it's about "aldermanic prerogative" which basically means the city has a bunch of little kingdoms in which the alderman controls everything. You want to open a business? Only if the alderman says you can. You want a build a structure? Go ask the alderman. And then the FBI raids their offices, and they still get reelected. It's crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syngyn

Latest posts