What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shreksbrother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being an ex cop car from Texas, my dash is not only cracked, it also has glue and Velcro residue I absolutely couldn't remove.

I took the cheap and easy way out and bought one of those plastic dash caps. It actually worked out pretty well. The color/texture is a little off, but the fit is very good, and it looks a heck of a lot better!dab6ac991157d53c7c6564a6b7885dc1.jpgc3fc40828022cdf09b0998b2c450687e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was last night but coated my new long tubes in ceramic cerakote. Can’t wait to get these on along with some other performance stuff. It’s the one on the right. Left one is for my Buick. Also powder coated some stuff for that but different forum lol

8055C47A-D355-44C3-9A15-E944799037F6.jpeg

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been to the GS Nationals? Lots of fun!

Still have all the newsletters, GS-Xtras.
I have not. Always wanted to.
Man, I used to have those. Great reading.

Wow! You held onto your first car? Good for you. What color is it?
Yep.

The car sat for many years at my parents while I was side tracked with other cars. Just recently got it back 2 years ago and have been trying to work on it. Life keeps trying to get in the way but I’ve got the major stuff done. Just trying to button up all the small stuff going on. It’s triple black. Needs new quarter panels but don’t care at this point. Redid the suspension, put a 12 bolt in it, swapped in a Muncie m21, etc. if there’s a thread for our other vehicles I can post in there instead of mucking this up.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have not. Always wanted to.

Yep.

The car sat for many years at my parents while I was side tracked with other cars. Just recently got it back 2 years ago and have been trying to work on it. Life keeps trying to get in the way but I’ve got the major stuff done. Just trying to button up all the small stuff going on. It’s triple black. Needs new quarter panels but don’t care at this point. Redid the suspension, put a 12 bolt in it, swapped in a Muncie m21, etc. if there’s a thread for our other vehicles I can post in there instead of mucking this up.
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forums/other-vehicles.43/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE