What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yall wont hear me say this often but i had to use the ac on an off for the last week and maaan does it kill the power haha. Idk how you hot weather state guys deal with the lack of power.

116 on the way home today.
Don’t forget to subtract another 1-1.5% hp for every 10 degrees, and the AC compressor.....
Good thing I drove the vette to work today. :driver:

Reaction score
Man, I thought you knew, now I had to go look it up again! The use of the tool started in 2011. It's a pain to have to buy a tool, but then you don't have to fiddle with air pressure as with the 2007-2010 trucks.
My 2011 Denali could do it with the remote and air pressure and the honks. Maybe it was changed part way through the model year

2001 Yukon SLT
2011 Yukon Denali

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Maybe, I was checking each years owner's manual. How are your kids doing and did you get another truck yet?
They're doing fine. My daughter is finishing up her physical therapy this week and really the only signs she was injured are just a couple of red marks on her shoulder still.

I haven't found a replacement for the Denali yet. Dark interior/exterior ones in great condition and decent mileage are hard to find around here. There are plenty of light colored ones, but the wife prefers the darker exteriors

2001 Yukon SLT
2011 Yukon Denali

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14