What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big 3 upgrade and new battery posts todayView attachment 394902
Where did you end the cable coming from the battery to ground? I just got my Mechman 370 alternator and 1/0 OFC big 3 upgrade kit, looking to get this wired up and done for the weekend.

***Edit***

What did you use for the switched 12volt source for the turn on lead as well?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
when a locker goes bad it just dont lock no more. mine wore out in a 14 bolt. if she went crunch then the gears got eaten up...that would be spectacular. ate up a rear in my 80 power wagon. it locked up almost put me through the windshield. opened the cover up and it was just a pile of chunks laying on the bottom of the diff......like some kid said in the little rascals "remarkable" lol
Same exact thing happened to my Camaro. Mechanic who was an ex racer said he'd never seen gears so obliterated before. I was proud.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to my Camaro. Mechanic who was an ex racer said he'd never seen gears so obliterated before. I was proud.
i know why mine blew up. it got ran dry. i was out wheeling and this one hill i suppose they just didnt want ppl to go up or down it no more, so they piled huge rocks the whole hill. so we all went down it lol i had a plow mount and got hung up bad on a 45º and seen it leaking out the pinion. on the way home it was ringing. lasted a week or so longer then it gave up life. 5 days later i drove off the gmc lot with a brand new 97 gmc 3500 4x4. it just forced the purchase to happen sooner then i wanted to.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I wired a totally stealth starter relay interrupt and hooked it to a stealth switch inside the cab. I can only show the engine bay pic for security reasons ;) but you won’t see anything since the new wiring is inside the factory loom. Aha! Now I’ll probably forget to hold down the interrupt switch when I try to start my truck and be like wtf.:rolleyes:
View attachment 395024
sad part is crooks can rip it out of park and push it away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne