What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. They mandate DRL’s and fogs work the same way as far as being seen imo plus look better.
This is the only vehicle i had so far where I couldn’t shut the lights off at any time, unless you are parked and have the parking brake on before starting. Now a days if I hit that it’s a hit or miss for the brakes sticking.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Already put in the wanted section, but does anybody have some Esky rear vent caps to sell me? I need another set, painter lost my spare set. Not paying $170 on ebay lol. Jnkyard sold them to me for $20 apiece last time, but they don't have any at the moment. Reasonable price, I need them soon my another tahoe.

Dakcbeast

Reaction score
Shocks! All four. Went the stupid cheap route from A1 Auto. TRQ for $104.95 shipped to my door.

The passenger rear was covered with "mud" so I figured it was time to change them out. That one wouldn't rebound at all after I got it out. The drivers rear was completely seized... Wouldn't move at all!

This whole time my gas pedal was so hard to use because my foot was bouncing all over the place!! I didn't realize that the problem was my shocks!!

It's so much more of a pleasure to drive now thanks to 1A Auto and that three hours in the gravel pit.

Great day. Been driving it all over the place. Now, I can comfortably run 35 PSI and not beat myself to death.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got this going on now.20211001_173803.jpg
It's been popping up randomly all summer, now appears to be on steadily. Brakes still stop fine, nothing is leaking, brake fluid doesn't look too dirty. I'm talking about the brake maintenance, not the abs light. I'm not getting any codes with a standard scan tool, I haven't put the Tech 2 on it yet. Anyone have any ideas? Could it be the level indicator going bad?

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Got this going on now.View attachment 351845
It's been popping up randomly all summer, now appears to be on steadily. Brakes still stop fine, nothing is leaking, brake fluid doesn't look too dirty. I'm talking about the brake maintenance, not the abs light. I'm not getting any codes with a standard scan tool, I haven't put the Tech 2 on it yet. Anyone have any ideas? Could it be the level indicator going bad?
I would look for bad ground connection or the connector itself. Seems anyway many problems are the por construction with the ground connection underneath the drives side. Fastest way are just feed the master cylinder with a temporary ground on the case and see if the problem still are there. Otherwise corrosion in the connector to the level sensor.

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this going on now.View attachment 351845
Bust out the tech 2 them things are fancy, I been dealing with both abs and brake light randomly coming on, I feel like it’s a abs module that I don’t wanna replace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900