What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought this from this seller twice so far no complaints

I have that one and the metal one right behind it. Seeing if there is one out there for the fuel tank.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I figured out the issue with the lights on my Tahoe, I didn't notice the brake lines leaking in the rear, so needless to say it got a new brake line kit from master cylinder all the way down to the hoses. Just bolted the wheels back on and all lights are off and the brakes feel better than before. Luckily we caught it before the second time backing my boat down the ramp and the brakes would've failed...and we all know what would've happened then.

Thanks for the help!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so I figured out the issue with the lights on my Tahoe, I didn't notice the brake lines leaking in the rear, so needless to say it got a new brake line kit from master cylinder all the way down to the hoses. Just bolted the wheels back on and all lights are off and the brakes feel better than before. Luckily we caught it before the second time backing my boat down the ramp and the brakes would've failed...and we all know what would've happened then.

Thanks for the help!
Lucky! You might have gone for a swim!

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my shift lock solenoid crapped out last night, or perhaps fell off the mounting stud. What's everyone found to be the best fix for this??? See video below for reference. I has to use the long hose picks I just got to snake down the column and wedge it upwards so I could shift it into park and remove the keys last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65