What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score
where did you buy the blue LED's? How much $. is there more than one color of blue? I like yours and don't want to get the wrong blue.

Majority of the people buy from www.superbrightleds.com for the directional bulbs. I bought some regular single light leds and they dont look good like his. Dont be cheap and pay the extra 20 bucks he did and you wont be disappointed by the outcome. I love mine (white leds) but im buying the "great" stuff.....

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if my cluster has the same exact size lights back there?

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score

If you have a 03 like your photo album says then you need soldered in leds. 00, 01, 02 have wedge bases with 194 bulbs. I bought the wedge bases off ebay for like 5 bucks compaired to superbrightleds.com being about 20 bucks for a set.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nope, yours is like mine chip, got to solder them. Talk to scotty boy, does great work, still no problems with mine. All needles match perfect some how, had it on a scanner one day for something else.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a 03 like your photo album says then you need soldered in leds. 00, 01, 02 have wedge bases with 194 bulbs. I bought the wedge bases off ebay for like 5 bucks compaired to superbrightleds.com being about 20 bucks for a set.

That's what I thought. Thanks for the help!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installing new rear components. While my forge is going firing some knives up for heat treat. Nothing like a 2,256* forge and white hot stainless to melt skin off.

489335ca-c919-7122.jpg