What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even want to get in with my shoes on! I wouldn't want to dirty those mats.

On another note---
Well, I tried getting that O2 sensor off. I used heat--I let it run for awhile--penetrating oil--FORCE! No luck. Once I started to round the nut off I stopped.

( 02 sensor)....... Crap..... Off with the exhaust manifold. ??

( floor mats)....... worry-worry-worry-worry...... dirt-dirt-dirt-dirt..... But they are beautiful !! :)

RobsFreeland

Old wild land firefighter
Reaction score
New valve cover gaskets and grommets. Put on coil packs, plugs and wires. Put dipstick back in. Noticed intake gasket had a few leaks, will put on tomorrow with new gaskets. Noticed some oil coming out of intake, needs a cleaning bad. That’s half of it s cleaning the parts before putting back.

F5427B68-83AB-4004-8156-EF1F7BD3F4CF.jpeg BEC73B30-0F4F-42CA-B149-E53DE7BB8EE4.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New valve cover gaskets and grommets. Put on coil packs, plugs and wires. Put dipstick back in. Noticed intake gasket had a few leaks, will put on tomorrow with new gaskets. Noticed some oil coming out of intake, needs a cleaning bad. That’s half of it s cleaning the parts before putting back.

View attachment 268463 View attachment 268464

Clean out the oil and GET A CATCH CAN!

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even want to get in with my shoes on! I wouldn't want to dirty those mats.

On another note---
Well, I tried getting that O2 sensor off. I used heat--I let it run for awhile--penetrating oil--FORCE! No luck. Once I started to round the nut off I stopped.

might have to break out the vise grips and a hammer. or the largest pipe wrench you can fit in there and work with would work too. told ya they like to fight..... your truck likes to fight too, so match made in truck heaven.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
might have to break out the vise grips and a hammer. or the largest pipe wrench you can fit in there and work with would work too. told ya they like to fight..... your truck likes to fight too, so match made in truck heaven.....
I'm just super paranoid of messing that bung up, or the threads or tearing the metal on the header.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019