What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I have a hd hood off a 02 chevy I plan on having cut and fitted for Denali. I like the buff looking hood.
HD hood? Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on finding one with such low mileage. Mine had 120k on it when I bought it a few years back, and that was hard to find. Nowadays with less that 100k on one is rare as I’m sure you know. If you ever want ideas, my build thread is linked in my sig at the bottom. If you’re using a phone you’ll have to rotate it to see it. There’s about 340 pages (and growing) of reading lol.

Cdelph

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HD hood? Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on finding one with such low mileage. Mine had 120k on it when I bought it a few years back, and that was hard to find. Nowadays with less that 100k on one is rare as I’m sure you know. If you ever want ideas, my build thread is linked in my sig at the bottom. If you’re using a phone you’ll have to rotate it to see it. There’s about 340 pages (and growing) of reading lol.
Yes a 00-02 2500 hd hood off Chevrolet. I think they look good because the front is raised and not so sloped like the Denali hood. And thanks I seen it pop up on Facebook locally for sale and I just jumped on it. I knew I wouldn’t find another one like it lol. And you have nice lookin pewter Denali too! I wouldn’t mine having that 6.0 tuned a little bit.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes a 00-02 2500 hd hood off Chevrolet. I think they look good because the front is raised and not so sloped like the Denali hood. And thanks I seen it pop up on Facebook locally for sale and I just jumped on it. I knew I wouldn’t find another one like it lol. And you have nice lookin pewter Denali too! I wouldn’t mine having that 6.0 tuned a little bit.
Yes, get it tuned. You won’t believe the difference. The trans gets tuned too, so shifting is way better ( faster, firmer) which makes a huge difference too. If you don’t have somebody you use, Black Bear Performance is highly recommended here.

Cdelph

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, get it tuned. You won’t believe the difference. The trans gets tuned too, so shifting is way better ( faster, firmer) which makes a huge difference too. If you don’t have somebody you use, Black Bear Performance is highly recommended here.
I have a guy that has the GM programming so I guess I get him to tune it for me and the trans too! I work on GM 6.0 everyday(I’m a mechanic on a fleet of abut 90 GM trucks) but I do not program anything lol.

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lloyd makes some nice stuff, not cheap though are they.

No. Definitely not cheap, but high quality. I debated a while before spending that much, but I hate floor mats that move and don’t fit right. Hopefully last set I’ll ever need for it. Came with grommets and anchors, but I used the Klaw ones I saw you posted about. Thank you. Those are nice.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. Definitely not cheap, but high quality. I debated a while before spending that much, but I hate floor mats that move and don’t fit right. Hopefully last set I’ll ever need for it. Came with grommets and anchors, but I used the Klaw ones I saw you posted about. Thank you. Those are nice.
Yeah that’s a nice combination you got there. Both quality products. I love those Klaw anchors.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288