What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check into that. I set mine up to factory specs, if I remember correctly the aux battery ground was to the back of the block. I seem to remember it being a real ***** to get to.
When I bought my Mechman alternator the instructions said to wire it up that way but I mostly ignored that until I started having battery issue's but my batteries were both bad also when I replaced them I wired it up so both grounds are on the RVC seems to work better but no telling if it was just the batteries or not.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drained about a bottle cap full out of mine, it was about 2 weeks worth of driving and seemed to be all oil. Really impressed with this can.

ive not opened my can yet, on either car, both dip sticks are dry still. but to be real, the tahoe gets driven 5 miles a day, and the camaro only on weekends, i likely put close to 300 miles on it sunday (and a tank of gas) coming and going to a camaro meet with a camaro cruise. that was a long ass day, im still feeling it today. left my house at 930 and didnt get home till 430. it was like a day at work almost lol

live2pull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shampooed the catpets last night. Been wanting to do it since I bought it. Spilling my Arnold Palmer forced my hand. Re activated a smell of hot garbage from the previous owner. Took me about 3 hours to do all three rows and the cargo area. Love the febreeze smell now

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Shampooed the catpets last night. Been wanting to do it since I bought it. Spilling my Arnold Palmer forced my hand. Re activated a smell of hot garbage from the previous owner. Took me about 3 hours to do all three rows and the cargo area. Love the febreeze smell now

Where are the pics? No pics, didn't happen, tyf rules.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something I’ve been meaning to ask the group for a while. Colorado roads are crap. Cracks everywhere, and constant potholes due to the freeze / thaw of our weather. One thing that drives me crazy is the brake pedal bounces sometimes when going over these bumps. It’s not something I can just slow down for, they’re everywhere. So I know at certain times, my brake lights are flashing for a quick second, due to this bouncing pedal. Does anyone have a solution.?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something I’ve been meaning to ask the group for a while. Colorado roads are crap. Cracks everywhere, and constant potholes due to the freeze / thaw of our weather. One thing that drives me crazy is the brake pedal bounces sometimes when going over these bumps. It’s not something I can just slow down for, they’re everywhere. So I know at certain times, my brake lights are flashing for a quick second, due to this bouncing pedal. Does anyone have a solution.?
You’re saying it’s bouncing without your foot on it? I doubt it bounces enough to activate the switch if it does. Before you go trying to troubleshoot a problem, you should make sure there IS a problem. Have somebody follow you as you drive around so they can tell you if it’s actually happening. Then go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160