What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the volant CAI. Pretty happy with it so far. Definitely had to reach out to them about the fitment over the TB. Feel like it could be more secure, but it’s on good and sounds great with the air scoop.

E92FECC0-CAC2-4B50-83BB-55E763D99D6B.jpeg 80C062E7-D5CD-4C23-A82F-7C6F3EE96EE7.jpeg

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally. Damn. Lol. It’s nice how easy those are to install, huh?
ya I just pushed all the hoses to side and zip tied one out of the way, pushed the upper radiator hose to the drivers side, 3 bolts for the tensioner, 2 for the thermostat and pushed that out of the way and 6 bolts for the pump, couldn't find my wire brush so I just cleaned it up with a spackling tool and a regular brush, air tools help speed stuff up, so new pump, new thermostat, ran the garden hose thru the heater hoses and radiator, should be all good now radiator will probably go next :rolleyes:

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya I just pushed all the hoses to side and zip tied one out of the way, pushed the upper radiator hose to the drivers side, 3 bolts for the tensioner, 2 for the thermostat and pushed that out of the way and 6 bolts for the pump, couldn't find my wire brush so I just cleaned it up with a spackling tool and a regular brush, air tools help speed stuff up, so new pump, new thermostat, ran the garden hose thru the heater hoses and radiator, should be all good now radiator will probably go next :rolleyes:

Never ending vicious cycle! You do all OEM parts?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never ending vicious cycle! You do all OEM parts?
ya bought the T"s and hose off amazon and waited for those to show up, one hose had already been done, but the water pump was a surprise so I got it from the dealer today $202 wasn't too much of a shaft I have a resale setup with them so no tax. saved myself 200-300 in labor.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya bought the T"s and hose off amazon and waited for those to show up, one hose had already been done, but the water pump was a surprise so I got it from the dealer today $202 wasn't too much of a shaft I have a resale setup with them so no tax. saved myself 200-300 in labor.

Hard to beat OEM especially when you get a good price. Nice save

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts