What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today, I found out I’m not great at paint, and also you should never do paint when you don’t have unlimited time ‍♂️View attachment 253881

I also rewired the connectors on the driver’s side to replace the broken/lost parts
Paint looks great from 10 feet away in the dark...:rolleyes:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had to do these yesterday on mine too. Sucks being clumsy while under the hood around brittle parts lol!
the first time I had to do some I fought with the dam things to get them off went and bought the tool that is "supposed" to work, in fact I bought like 3 different ones, spent far too much time trying to get the dam things off, then I realized I can just just break the plastic off and 5 minutes later I was done, that was about 15-16 years ago and the only information out there was "you have to use the tool" pffttt I still have the stupid tool's sitting in the toolbox I think one of them might actually work for the fuel line.

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
the first time I had to do some I fought with the dam things to get them off went and bought the tool that is "supposed" to work, in fact I bought like 3 different ones, spent far too much time trying to get the dam things off, then I realized I can just just break the plastic off and 5 minutes later I was done, that was about 15-16 years ago and the only information out there was "you have to use the tool" pffttt I still have the stupid tool's sitting in the toolbox I think one of them might actually work for the fuel line.

I had no problems getting mine off, but had a ***** of a time getting it to slide back on. I was more worried about breaking something else I didn't give it to the ommph it needed. Put a little WD40 on it and got her back together. Checked it this morning a couple times and no leaks so I think it's good to go!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no problems getting mine off, but had a ***** of a time getting it to slide back on. I was more worried about breaking something else I didn't give it to the ommph it needed. Put a little WD40 on it and got her back together. Checked it this morning a couple times and no leaks so I think it's good to go!
Did you use the AC Delco parts? The Dorman are known to fail fairly quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu