What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a fan of Husky Weatherbeaters, after years of using Weathertech custom liners.

I guess I'm a slave to appearance. The weathertech liners look and fit so well. I may just pony up and get them. I checked out the husky ones and they are out of stock. I am so torn lol. I just got done paying for my new AC Delco shift cable, transmission lever (it was zip tied together when I bought the truck and never knew it until the last oil change), also paid off my Bilstein 5100 shocks front and rear. I want this truck to last a long time, I figure I'll do it right the first time and be done with it.

new2yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the following that took some time but needed to be done.

Replaced:

R&R gearbox with rebuilt.
Steering cooler
High pressure steering line
Idler arm
Idler bracket
Pitman arm
Inner tie rods
Outer tie rods

Serviced front brakes. Lubed pins. Fixed issue with pads not sliding correct in calipers.

Changed rear diff oil.
Changed frt diff oil.

These trucks take maintenance. And I still have more issues to fix or pay to fix....like pinion and axle seeping.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting some good floor protection for the front and middle row seats. I currently have the Weathertech rubber floor mats and they slide around too much and I'm not a fan. Can anyone show me their molded floor mats that have good protection for the carpet? I do a lot of fishing so I'm constantly in the mud and off the road. Just looking to maximize the life of the interior without destroying it. Thanks!
I like my husky weatherbeaters almost 3 years old now they do not slide or move at all, they still have all the little stubs on the bottom, I tried the weathertech and they folded in on me and then I tried some other brand and they did the same thing tossed both in the garbage, I have the captains chairs in the back and I do have the wethertechs in back but those do not have any part to fold in like the front ones plus I got a decent deal for the rear ones

husky1.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I like my husky weatherbeaters almost 3 years old now they do not slide or move at all, they still have all the little stubs on the bottom, I tried the weathertech and they folded in on me and then I tried some other brand and they did the same thing tossed both in the garbage, I have the captains chairs in the back and I do have the wethertechs in back but those do not have any part to fold in like the front ones plus I got a decent deal for the rear ones

View attachment 248833
Why can’t I find these anywhere?!!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members