What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting some good floor protection for the front and middle row seats. I currently have the Weathertech rubber floor mats and they slide around too much and I'm not a fan. Can anyone show me their molded floor mats that have good protection for the carpet? I do a lot of fishing so I'm constantly in the mud and off the road. Just looking to maximize the life of the interior without destroying it. Thanks!

3Dog

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting some good floor protection for the front and middle row seats. I currently have the Weathertech rubber floor mats and they slide around too much and I'm not a fan. Can anyone show me their molded floor mats that have good protection for the carpet? I do a lot of fishing so I'm constantly in the mud and off the road. Just looking to maximize the life of the interior without destroying it. Thanks!

I am a fan of Husky Weatherbeaters, after years of using Weathertech custom liners.

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I like my weathertechs, but quite a few people have recommended Husky mats. I probably would have gotten them, but I got mine off of Facebook Marketplace for about half price.

20200523_135027.jpg 20200523_135154.jpg 20200104_130211.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287