What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know there are threads out there about this, but I can't find the answer to the exact problem I'm having. I added some signal mirrors to my Tahoe a few weeks ago and recently got the master switch for power fold. I put the power fold switch in and everything worked last night. Now this morning nothing works in the driver door. No backlight, no windows, no mirrors... The DDM fuse is not blown, but that is all I had time to check before work.

Do the master switches need to be programmed to the VIN or something? My truck is an 05 and I think it had heated mirrors, but no signal or power fold. The signals and dimming on the drivers side worked fine without the new master.
Everything is plug n play on the nbs. Should work fine.

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is plug n play on the nbs. Should work fine.
check the harness under the switch maybe the plug wasn't all the way in, came loose?

Well it has to be a programming issue. Put the old switch in and everything came back to life. Reinstalled the power fold switch and everything works until I cycle the key a few times and it shuts down. I will have access to another power fold switch over the weekend and I'll try that to make sure it isn't the switch, but I doubt that will make a difference.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got it back from the upholstery shop, new leather on the driver and passenger seat side bolsters and edge of seat. Looks really good. Finding quality upholstery shops is getting increasingly difficult. The guy that did my work today is 65 years old, it is a dying craft.

Haha, how can you post something like this and not provide any pictures?!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just got it back from the upholstery shop, new leather on the driver and passenger seat side bolsters and edge of seat. Looks really good. Finding quality upholstery shops is getting increasingly difficult. The guy that did my work today is 65 years old, it is a dying craft.
We need pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65