What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up, View attachment 236785 View attachment 236785 heading home to install

Nice! Definitely jealous, but I am too cheap to spend that kind of money on floor mats. I made my own cargo liner. Went to Lowes and got a $25 utility mat and cut it to fit. I even have the other couple feet of the mat to lay on the back of the seats if I'm hauling something. Wish I had it before that wood glue got spilled on the back of the seat...

20190930_202922.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nice! Definitely jealous, but I am too cheap to spend that kind of money on floor mats. I made my own cargo liner. Went to Lowes and got a $25 utility mat and cut it to fit. I even have the other couple feet of the mat to lay on the back of the seats if I'm hauling something. Wish I had it before that wood glue got spilled on the back of the seat...

View attachment 236786
Should try soaking it with some thinner or denatured alcohol--try to soften it up and scrape it off.

AlejandroDinero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
777227B1-0BE2-469F-A7B6-0196B2F1AF8E.jpeg B3BC1747-A578-4FC4-9A3D-44B1E48C8968.jpeg Hey whatever works for you works. We just had twins end of last year and have a high schooler and a middle schooler so we definitely need them. Plus I don’t plan on this thing going anywhere ever so might as well. I have to trim the 2nd row due to my bigger console. Then pull my third row and cut it out for the latching spots. Should have all the carpet covered for the little ones to not get dirty

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 236786
I just bought a small rug in a matching color.

Wylie_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED fogs in the OEM holes.

When I got the truck, the OEMs were gone, but only one LED pod was there. My guess is the other one fell out, given how the remaining one was installed. Pretty much jerry-rigged. So 2 new Heise LEDs in place.........securely

IMG_20191216_114029808.jpg

IMG_20191216_114048884.jpg

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are threads out there about this, but I can't find the answer to the exact problem I'm having. I added some signal mirrors to my Tahoe a few weeks ago and recently got the master switch for power fold. I put the power fold switch in and everything worked last night. Now this morning nothing works in the driver door. No backlight, no windows, no mirrors... The DDM fuse is not blown, but that is all I had time to check before work.

Do the master switches need to be programmed to the VIN or something? My truck is an 05 and I think it had heated mirrors, but no signal or power fold. The signals and dimming on the drivers side worked fine without the new master.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne