What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, I should have known. Another new, helpful regulation / mandate coming from our loathsome governor.

Yeah, been here more than half my life and it's gotten so worse over the years, especially lately. The hostile takeover of the state is ruining everything I came here for. Like the minimum "non-fossil-fuel" inventory that the car dealers are fighting is one thing, along with the adoption of California emissions - ugh. Leave us alone and let us buy what we want and need. Colorado's going to pot, pun intended.

Mark my words, it won't be long until the free car charging stations start costing money. That's mostly fossil fuel generated, BTW. And the loss of gas taxes is going to change for those people. That'll be a JOLT, 'nother pun intended.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometime ago an energy expert considered if California went nearly full electric cars, as they want
Install complete with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkde494ee7a99c41d7d0ada023706e5e2a.jpg

Yeah, been here more than half my life and it's gotten so worse over the years, especially lately. The hostile takeover of the state is ruining everything I came here for. Like the minimum "non-fossil-fuel" inventory that the car dealers are fighting is one thing, along with the adoption of California emissions - ugh. Leave us alone and let us buy what we want and need. Colorado's going to pot, pun intended.

Mark my words, it won't be long until the free car charging stations start costing money. That's mostly fossil fuel generated, BTW. And the loss of gas taxes is going to change for those people. That'll be a JOLT, 'nother pun intended.

Something like 30 megawatts per ( what used to be) a gas station.....per day!!!!!) The state would require 6 new nuclear power plants...... ( I'm paraphrasing )the info, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to have zero emissions in a state.

I moved from Kalifornia 7 years ago....... Best move ever, & was perfect timing.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometime ago an energy expert considered if California went nearly full electric cars, as they want

Something like 30 megawatts per ( what used to be) a gas station.....per day!!!!!) The state would require 6 new nuclear power plants...... ( I'm paraphrasing )the info, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to have zero emissions in a state.

I moved from Kalifornia 7 years ago....... Best move ever, & was perfect timing.
What's never mentioned is that most electricity in the US is created by coal or natural gas, which create....emissions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove