What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, some work coming up on her. Glad she's not my DD. 104,500 on the clock. My son's already priced them (Delphi) with GM and a local parts place; no GM dealer in Colorado has one and none are available to order due to the GM strike. Local parts place has it for a decent price, in stock.
Amazon usually has AC Delco ones in stock.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rock auto.

Last time I tried to order from Rock Auto they wouldn't ship here (Metro Denver, incorporated area). They refuse to account for the local sales tax, if it applies. My son lives in an unincorporated area nearby and they WILL ship to his place, but I ain't doin' that.

If the cost is close, and quality the same, between online and local, I'll pick local. The local place has a limited lifetime warranty for the same part, and that makes it easier instead of waiting.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Last time I tried to order from Rock Auto they wouldn't ship here (Metro Denver, incorporated area). They refuse to account for the local sales tax, if it applies. My son lives in an unincorporated area nearby and they WILL ship to his place, but I ain't doin' that.

If the cost is close, and quality the same, between online and local, I'll pick local. The local place has a limited lifetime warranty for the same part, and that makes it easier instead of waiting.

Oh yeah...I forgot about that. Stupid.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You didn’t mention Amazon. I know they beat the hell out of any local auto parts stores here price-wise. Plus I have one-day shipping free on Prime.
Edit: I checked and the shipping on these is slooow.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was talking to the Guardian dash cam company.... I noted the Amazon price..... They are going to give me a 'code' for a $10.00 reduction from them when ordering on Amazon...... If I buy it on Amazon..... Amazon has a $10.00 commission.

FYI about Amazon

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is that? Never heard of that before.

Rock Auto "complies with state taxes" but won't calculate and charge city taxes. I'm not sure if we have a city tax for this but they just won't process any of my orders.

My son has Amazon Prime - I don't - but we'll do some checking and see what's up. Looking at Rock Auto's info leads me to believe that the AC Delco pump is OE, and the Delphi is not.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rock Auto "complies with state taxes" but won't calculate and charge city taxes. I'm not sure if we have a city tax for this but they just won't process any of my orders.

My son has Amazon Prime - I don't - but we'll do some checking and see what's up. Looking at Rock Auto's info leads me to believe that the AC Delco pump is OE, and the Delphi is not.
Ac Delco was OE on my 02 Denali.