What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember being jealous of the Robinsons. We built them out like crazy.

Mines a Redline MX-II with Dyno forks, DK neck, sugino cranks, sumo hubs/wheels, GT megabyte tires, odessey triple trap pedals, GT stem and saddle, had pit bull brakes that I kept the lever and shoes, but ended up putting the mxii caliper back on, ODI grips.... Think that's about it. Lol

I had SOOOOO many different bikes I can't remember them all. But my favorite is one I built from a Redline frame, GT crank and sprocket, a Mongoose front fork, blue anodized brakes, seat post clamp, and handlebar neck. It had Mag-rims and blue tires. I think I had a blue seat too. I remember trading an entire bike for those Mag-rims. They were composite plastic "rims" made just like mag wheels, but they were actually spoked rims with just the actual outer "rim" part made of plastic. I had blue mag wheels on the same bike for a while, but I quickly traded for the mag runs once I found a guy willing to part with a set.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I had SOOOOO many different bikes I can't remember them all. But my favorite is one I built from a Redline frame, GT crank and sprocket, a Mongoose front fork, blue anodized brakes, seat post clamp, and handlebar neck. It had Mag-rims and blue tires. I think I had a blue seat too. I remember trading an entire bike for those Mag-rims. They were composite plastic "rims" made just like mag wheels, but they were actually spoked rims with just the actual outer "rim" part made of plastic. I had blue mag wheels on the same bike for a while, but I quickly traded for the mag runs once I found a guy willing to part with a set.

Such fun memories! My seat post clamp is anodized red because, you know, faster. I was so impatient back then that the DK neck is blue because that's all they had in the case the day I bought it. Facepalm. Still regret that every time I look at that bike. Let it go, already... Lol

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was done with bikes at 7 and moved onto gas powered contraptions. Can't count how many min bikes and go carts I made from scratch. Even a 3 wheeler built from half a lawn tractor and half a mini bike welded together. Northern was my go to for go cart/mini bike parts. Had a Craftsmen tractor I made dual exhaust for out of threaded iron pipe and bullet muffler tips that exited each side in front of the rear tires under the foot rests. They would condensate and blow out little puffs of smoke, looked cool as shit, sounded pretty cool too! :) Strobe lights and a stereo system. Found an old abandoned leaf sprung golf cart in the woods once I drug home, welded a sprocket to the pinion flange and mounted a 9 horse Honda with centrifugal clutch and chain drive. Slapped on some ATV tires. Only moved forward, had to Flintstone it for reverse. Top speed was 10 mph but it would go through just about anything. I have a lot more to share but I get to get my ass back to work LOL....

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talking about mini bikes...... A motorcycle tuner/builder ( He's the best in the business).....
He acquired this little beast... secretly hidden in a shipping crate from ( country of *****)..

A mini copy of the famed Chrysler V-10 Tomahawk. It has a 160cc engine. I almost bought it when I moved to Florida. But I ran outta room. 2-wheel steering, etc.....

thumbnail_Mini Tomahawk - Jordan Engineering.jpg thumbnail_Tomahawk Mini-Peter.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Turned my ac on today and I smelled something burning--smelled like clutch or brakes. AC isn't working--again, and that smell was--hopefully--the belt--since I changed the compressor 2-3 yrs ago. I don't think there's any freon in the system. Guess I'll find out in a day or 2.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Time to get a plug-in fan for your dash.....

Anyway, good luck, hope it won't kill your wallet.
Thx. Gonna get my buddy to look at it, hopefully this Friday. Hoping it's something cheap. I've already changed the compressor, condensor and 1 of the schrader valves.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talking about mini bikes...... A motorcycle tuner/builder ( He's the best in the business).....
He acquired this little beast... secretly hidden in a shipping crate from ( country of *****)..

A mini copy of the famed Chrysler V-10 Tomahawk. It has a 160cc engine. I almost bought it when I moved to Florida. But I ran outta room. 2-wheel steering, etc.....

View attachment 224292 View attachment 224293
Badass!

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned my ac on today and I smelled something burning--smelled like clutch or brakes. AC isn't working--again, and that smell was--hopefully--the belt--since I changed the compressor 2-3 yrs ago. I don't think there's any freon in the system. Guess I'll find out in a day or 2.
Do not like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bell45