What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Busy week so far for me. High school drags this week and its my senior year so you know I'm gonna show out. Full wash/claybar/wax breathed some new life into the paint. Got my roof rack delete done and I'm stoked with how it turned out. Threw LEDs in my running lights, big difference from halogens. Got some actual tahoe leveling keys in, since I don't think it'll be smart to run the ford keys. 305/50r20's came in today. I really dig the new Toyo Proxes S/T III. Gonna do a ton of stuff tomorrow, gonna be a long day but it wont be the same truck by the end of the day.
More info on these “actual” Tahoe keys. Nothing wrong with using ford keys.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking about buying another nnbs Sierra to daily. Which means I can do more to my Yukon. I want to lower it on race starts. Anyone have pics or info on a drag pack for one? I seen this one in videos but no info on the set up18a7b353b25bca6781047775691316c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmmm race truck?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
They were leveling keys for a ford so it was way too much of an angle. Nothing wrong with stock keys but these ones were too much lol
Yea if I remember correctly stock ford keys level our trucks. So leveling keys for a ford would be way too much of a lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke1569