What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schemmer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my first post on the forum. Today I finished installing and tuning my e-fan setup. I’ve owned this 2003 Yukon for about 5 years and only decided to do some upgrades in December of last year. I’ve added a K&N Air Intake, Pacesetter 1 7/8” long tube headers and Y pipe, the e-fan, Moog leveling keys, replaced the whole front end steering and suspension so far.

DABFD384-43D8-4639-8E2C-6E96B828C14B.jpeg 74A61445-EB9B-499E-AE24-E0B8E68F54B3.jpeg 7A31AF3E-547A-4AF2-A461-B72AECEE1C3B.jpeg B154BE69-4F31-490A-9F72-E89C0F06762F.jpeg 07D6FDF0-EC69-43EC-B628-2AF3E9FA22C0.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This is my first post on the forum. Today I finished installing and tuning my e-fan setup. I’ve owned this 2003 Yukon for about 5 years and only decided to do some upgrades in December of last year. I’ve added a K&N Air Intake, Pacesetter 1 7/8” long tube headers and Y pipe, the e-fan, Moog leveling keys, replaced the whole front end steering and suspension so far.

View attachment 222621 View attachment 222622 View attachment 222623 View attachment 222624 View attachment 222625
How do your fans turn on? Wired to a switch or tuned through the pcm?

Schemmer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Who did it for you? I need to do this too.
It was a local guy here in Norman OK that’s a buddy of mine. We did a lot of trial and error till we finally found a post on HP Tuners from a guy that shared his whole tune to compensate for all of the changes and we adjusted mine from there. When I go over there today to recharge my Freon, I’ll see if I can get the tune pulled back up.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It was a local guy here in Norman OK that’s a buddy of mine. We did a lot of trial and error till we finally found a post on HP Tuners from a guy that shared his whole tune to compensate for all of the changes and we adjusted mine from there. When I go over there today to recharge my Freon, I’ll see if I can get the tune pulled back up.
I don't have access to a tuner, but thank you. I have a set of fans sitting in my garage, and the guy who did my engine work, and tuned it, was supposed to turn the fans on too--but didn't. Needless to say we had a falling out.

Last edited:

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not my hoe, my other *****, i was tuning in the regal some more after the blower up grade and thought i broke the flex plate, Monday i pulled the engine and found its in tact. talk about pissed off,,,,,then took a look at the balancer and it was cracked and spinning free. so put my pos engine back in, took off the balancer bought a new one, installed it yesterday, got the few little things left to do done, went to fire it up, click, great. took the starter off after checking all my grounds, and found the pos cables eyelet broke off from the cable. yeah that will make it not crank lol soldered on a new eyelet today, she fired up like nothing happened other then no more clanking sounds. did a test drive and a burn out, it was never even floored, just breaks free like im on a wet road.

the lovely sounds it was making, its been parked for like 2 months. i didnt even want to deal with it lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
not my hoe, my other *****, i was tuning in the regal some more after the blower up grade and thought i broke the flex plate, Monday i pulled the engine and found its in tact. talk about pissed off,,,,,then took a look at the balancer and it was cracked and spinning free. so put my pos engine back in, took off the balancer bought a new one, installed it yesterday, got the few little things left to do done, went to fire it up, click, great. took the starter off after checking all my grounds, and found the pos cables eyelet broke off from the cable. yeah that will make it not crank lol soldered on a new eyelet today, she fired up like nothing happened other then no more clanking sounds. did a test drive and a burn out, it was never even floored, just breaks free like im on a wet road.

the lovely sounds it was making, its been parked for like 2 months. i didnt even want to deal with it lol

Was that up near you? Looked like a place near me--central Jersey. Badass Regal :waytogo:

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that up near you? Looked like a place near me--central Jersey. Badass Regal :waytogo:

its up here, back side of a stop and shop. wish the cam got the smoke, there was a load of it lol

and you do sorta have a tuner near by wink wink lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjbaker84