What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy week so far for me. High school drags this week and its my senior year so you know I'm gonna show out. Full wash/claybar/wax breathed some new life into the paint. Got my roof rack delete done and I'm stoked with how it turned out. Threw LEDs in my running lights, big difference from halogens. Got some actual tahoe leveling keys in, since I don't think it'll be smart to run the ford keys. 305/50r20's came in today. I really dig the new Toyo Proxes S/T III. Gonna do a ton of stuff tomorrow, gonna be a long day but it wont be the same truck by the end of the day.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busy week so far for me. High school drags this week and its my senior year so you know I'm gonna show out. Full wash/claybar/wax breathed some new life into the paint. Got my roof rack delete done and I'm stoked with how it turned out. Threw LEDs in my running lights, big difference from halogens. Got some actual tahoe leveling keys in, since I don't think it'll be smart to run the ford keys. 305/50r20's came in today. I really dig the new Toyo Proxes S/T III. Gonna do a ton of stuff tomorrow, gonna be a long day but it wont be the same truck by the end of the day.
No pics?!?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the e-brake shoes replaced today.. wheee... and, since I have no pictures of it, here’s the contents of my catch can from a full 3K mile oil change interval.
fcc091a23a865a3c7729e1548957ba1a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse