What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Do you have Amazon Prime??
If so, keep note for future reference that you can return defective products within 30 days with Amazon Prime. And by "defective" I mean "you broke it while installing it" . I've broken items before and just said fuckit and sent it back as "defective" and got another one. Most recently it was a tool l bought for work. I was trying to loosen a rusted bolt and snapped the bit, so I sent it back and got another one. I've also sent things back for a full refund, because I didn't want another POS if it broke that fast.

This is too funny, I'm joining the amazon prime bandwagon now.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If so, keep note for future reference that you can return defective products within 30 days with Amazon Prime. And by "defective" I mean "you broke it while installing it" . I've broken items before and just said fuckit and sent it back as "defective" and got another one. Most recently it was a tool l bought for work. I was trying to loosen a rusted bolt and snapped the bit, so I sent it back and got another one. I've also sent things back for a full refund, because I didn't want another POS if it broke that fast.
Yes, I have prime. Damn, hadn’t thought of doing that. Would have saved me some $ and aggravation. Thanks.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be advised that Amazon can and does cancel Prime memberships if you abuse their return policy. And they give no warning. There's no set amount of returns either, it seems to be up to their discretion. When I read about some people having that happen to them I adjusted my return policy lol.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be advised that Amazon can and does cancel Prime memberships if you abuse their return policy. And they give no warning. There's no set amount of returns either, it seems to be up to their discretion. When I read about some people having that happen to them I adjusted my return policy lol.
Good to know! [emoji16][emoji106]

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score

No offense to anyone who likes those... but they look JANK! The DIY strips behind the appliques looks way better and deifnitely cheaper way to go anyway.

As well they should. That's just as bad as someone buying an item to replace something that's outside of the return period, then putting the broken item in the box and returning it to the store as "defective" or "DOA".

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense to anyone who likes those... but they look JANK! The DIY strips behind the appliques looks way better and deifnitely cheaper way to go anyway.

As well they should. That's just as bad as someone buying an item to replace something that's outside of the return period, then putting the broken item in the box and returning it to the store as "defective" or "DOA".
All I ever did was return things I changed my mind on. Sometimes I’d order something like an led light bar that might or might not fit where I wanted it to or something like that. Now I try to make sure I order things that I’m sure I want.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I initially bought my Airaid Jr, I purchased on Amazon.
The shipper, who’s in a large city about 30 miles away, had a “delay”, first. Then, they shipped me a generic “build your own” intake kit. I thought that was pretty suspicious, so I contacted the Amazon folks and sent them pictures, etc.. ordered a replacement, to get the correct part, but ended up with the exact same “byo” kit. Next, I told them I just wanted a refund, and the first guy said no problem. Then a different person saw my email with pictures, etc.. and emailed me back, saying they would send me a replacement.
Ugh.. so 3 times, I was sent this “byo” kit, and had to return it. Then it took them about 45 days to actually refund my $.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I initially bought my Airaid Jr, I purchased on Amazon.
The shipper, who’s in a large city about 30 miles away, had a “delay”, first. Then, they shipped me a generic “build your own” intake kit. I thought that was pretty suspicious, so I contacted the Amazon folks and sent them pictures, etc.. ordered a replacement, to get the correct part, but ended up with the exact same “byo” kit. Next, I told them I just wanted a refund, and the first guy said no problem. Then a different person saw my email with pictures, etc.. and emailed me back, saying they would send me a replacement.
Ugh.. so 3 times, I was sent this “byo” kit, and had to return it. Then it took them about 45 days to actually refund my $.

Damn that sucks, I picked up the Airaid intake tube and filter off Amazon and didn’t have a single issue, I bought them separate maybe that’s why but both were sold and shipped by Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz