What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check the pins in the blower motor wire connector? I've heard of corroded or burnt pins there. It could be the control too; just because it lights up doesn't mean anything. Ebay has used ones for pretty cheap usually.

I'll pull the dash and check the controls. But the connections all look good I'm honestly at a loss. I emailed the seller of the resistor on Amazon to get a replacement under warranty so when I get that I'll try it out

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I'll pull the dash and check the controls. But the connections all look good I'm honestly at a loss. I emailed the seller of the resistor on Amazon to get a replacement under warranty so when I get that I'll try it out

Did you put a tester on the control side of the harness at the motor to verify voltage? That'd be my first move.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who here has done the NNBS bumper on our NBS trucks? I have seen plenty of Silverados and HD's, but no Tahoe/Yukons...I am thinking of just going down that route instead of getting the ding in the lower rear quarter repaired. New and cool bumper covers that area

I don't want to do the step bumper and will more than likely run a black ready to paint bumper in the mean time....kinda like this

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who here has done the NNBS bumper on our NBS trucks? I have seen plenty of Silverados and HD's, but no Tahoe/Yukons...I am thinking of just going down that route instead of getting the ding in the lower rear quarter repaired. New and cool bumper covers that area

I don't want to do the step bumper and will more than likely run a black ready to paint bumper in the mean time....kinda like this

Looks great. I will need to replace my bumper in the near future and like that look.

I do not like how his tired hang out 3 inches from his wheel wells but to each his own I guess. :emotions33:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was rear ended today, 40mph by a dodge ram. Happy I kept my bumper and tow hitch instead of run a rollpan, for this exact reason.

Small dent on lower rear quarter from the bumper. May take it for estimates and pocket the cash. Fix the bumper brackets and call it a day
Sorry bud, hope that frame ain’t tweaked.

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed some 9011 bulbs in the headlights. Casts light further and a bit whiter. Highs and lows with the six high mod.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so I have a question. I have a 2004 Z71 suburban. I got a check tire sensor light in the DIC. I put my new tires on 6 months ago and the tire pressures and everything worked and I got my tire pressures on the display. Now since this check tire pressure monitor thing has come on now I cannot find the tire pressures at all on the display. Had the oil changed and an inspection yesterday. Asked them to check to tire sensors and he went around the truck and all of them beeped and the flashing light has never come on they this problem. But man I miss being able to see my tire pressures inside the truck. Any help? I've looked in the forum but found nothing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need a hand. My front ac/heat stopped working. The control unit works (well display lights up and what not but the blower wont kick on.

I've replaced the resistor a couple months ago. But today I tried a new resistor as well as a new blower motor.

The fuse is good and all wire connections are solid. I'm at a complete loss right now. And winter is coming which means I need my defroster
Also I have a spare control for the front unit if you pay shipping I'll mail it to you to try it.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need a hand. My front ac/heat stopped working. The control unit works (well display lights up and what not but the blower wont kick on.

I've replaced the resistor a couple months ago. But today I tried a new resistor as well as a new blower motor.

The fuse is good and all wire connections are solid. I'm at a complete loss right now. And winter is coming which means I need my defroster
Also I have a spare control for the front unit if you pay shipping I'll mail it to you to try it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512