What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@SouthernSwagger
This site has a few more things to complete your transformation, the black chrome for the fog lights. The ride looks sweet!

Reaction score
The Rigid E-Pro LED Beam was installed. 60 diodes 20 inches. It was installed in the lower grille. Connected in parallel to the main beam through the activation button. The light gives out like a train))))
This is awesome. More info would be great. Was this a custom install, or is there a direct fit?

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent most of the weekend driving to and from Joshua Tree National Park here in California. It was a 3 hour drive back and forth and I was able to put some real wilderness exploration miles on the AT4 - which is what I've always wanted to do since I bought it and the wheels & tires setup. Me and the family got to climb some boulders (on foot), watch coyotes eat squirrels, and witness the Milky Way Galaxy cloud band along with a few dozen shooting stars. We also left the park before midnight, while tens of thousands of cars were trying to enter at that time. Glad we avoided that nightmare. The ride home (the next day) wasn't bad either. Overall, it was an adventurous weekend.

ACHUN717

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! Pretty new to forum. Just added a magnaflow muffler 10416 on my 2023 Yukon Denali and it definitely sounds really good. Low growl, not too loud. It’s the perfect balance and I’d recommended it to people thinking of getting a full car back. Try this first! I’m sure you’ll be happy

Reaction score
Hello! Pretty new to forum. Just added a magnaflow muffler 10416 on my 2023 Yukon Denali and it definitely sounds really good. Low growl, not too loud. It’s the perfect balance and I’d recommended it to people thinking of getting a full car back. Try this first! I’m sure you’ll be happy
Would love to hear the sound if you could post a video. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA