What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I washed her after work, picked up the kids from school, and got a nice surprise from Fedex when I arrived home... My new fitted rubber mats.

Honestly, GMC needs to get their stuff together. I ordered their rubber mats (all 3 rows), the rear cargo cover, the rear cargo net, and the rear cargo protector (rubber mat behind 3 row seat) a month ago. Not even so much as a courtesy call from them to let me know it's backordered. I got fed up, so I cancelled my order this past Tuesday. What's worse, is I ordered these mats the day before, and got them today.

Attachments

• AT4 Mats 1.jpg
    AT4 Mats 1.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 49
  • AT4 Mats 2.jpg
    AT4 Mats 2.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 42
  • AT4 Mats 3.jpg
    AT4 Mats 3.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 38
  • AT4 Mats 4.jpg
    AT4 Mats 4.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 44
  • AT4 Washed.jpg
    AT4 Washed.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 368650
This is how mine came out. It is a little darker than I was thinking. It is a wrap that the guy put on that tinted my front windows. Looks very dark when sitting, but when the rear lights are on it has more of a smoked look.
I was suppose to get my taillights tinted this weekend, but instead of painting them, I'm getting them wrapped. It's half the price, and it would be an expensive endeavor if I got stopped by a cop and had to get them restored to their original state.

Last edited:

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little blacking out via a roll of Oracal 8300 Transparent Vinyl I purchased YEARS ago. This is normally the first item I do on any new vehicle.
I have tried 3 times now to black out my rear lights with vivid black tint. 3 times I have failed. I suck. I guess I'll have to pay someone to do it for me. I am ashamed. :-(

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I washed her after work, picked up the kids from school, and got a nice surprise from Fedex when I arrived home... My new fitted rubber mats.

Honestly, GMC needs to get their stuff together. I ordered their rubber mats (all 3 rows), the rear cargo cover, the rear cargo net, and the rear cargo protector (rubber mat behind 3 row seat) a month ago. Not even so much as a courtesy call from them to let me know it's backordered. I got fed up, so I cancelled my order this past Tuesday. What's worse, is I ordered these mats the day before, and got them today.
Nice pedals...on my list.

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice sir. Also, how do you like those window rain guards? OEM or aftermarket?
They are Lund products, but made for / sold by the dealer. I love them. I have done these on every car I own since the 90's. Back then I was a smoker and kept the window cracked, even in the rain. Now I'm a vaper, but still do the same. Plus I like the look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf