What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
Did you ****** these up from an eBay auction? I was watching these exact wheels. They went for a good price!
I did lol. I was watching another set, got busy at work, and lost them for $25. Made an offer on these for the same amount and got them, which was probably a blessing since these were off an Escalade so I know the offset will be correct. Ordered Michelins this morning and expect the wheels this Wednesday. Can’t wait to get them on!

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
Vossen wheels showed up yesterday, and tires should be arriving to Costco any day now. Hoping to have them installed this weekend. With that said if anyone is interested in my 22” High Country wheels and Bridgestone Alenza tires dm me since I can’t post to the classifieds. Will have about 3500 miles on them once swapped. $1600 plus shipping. Will post to eBay once I get them off but figured if anyone on here wanted them I’ll skip the auction.1A4879B6-1B7B-4570-8B89-6FA757307806.jpeg

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Z71 looks great. I wanted to do a similar thing on my RST which is already blacked out minus the wheels and the orange flare. Found a kit on amazon and I’m considering smoking the tail lights.

Reaction score
That Z71 looks great. I wanted to do a similar thing on my RST which is already blacked out minus the wheels and the orange flare. Found a kit on amazon and I’m considering smoking the tail lights.
Let me know how the tail light project goes I would be interested in this as well!

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
All I did was black out the orange fender lights, tint windows, and wheels. The z71 comes pretty blacked out!
Good to know. Now I have a little more info as I’m looking for the factory black pieces. Although I may just get a quote from a paint shop still as there is no black option for the high country grill…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn