What color is your dipstick?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but mine requires both hands to get it lined up and stuffed in there and I especially like the need to stick it in twice with a wipe off in between, to check the proper color and depth. It is very satisfying to do this procedure.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but mine requires both hands to get it lined up and stuffed in there and I especially like the need to stick it in twice with a wipe off in between, to check the proper color and depth. It is very satisfying to do this procedure.

I feel your struggle. Putting it back in is definitely a two-handed task. It's so floppy and the hole is so small! Does it flap and drip everywhere when you pull it out? I have to slow down right before it comes all the way out, then grab it just behind the tip and turn it level so it doesn't drip everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz