Weathertech vs Husky Weatherbeater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MauiYukonXL

Reaction score
I did black with cocoa dune the tan looked like it was trying to match and it was way off.

yu.jpg

yub.jpg

y.jpg

yuk.jpg

yuko.jpg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, yeah I will go black. The tan/brown is just too far off. Was that tan one a Husky? I see the black one is a weathertech.

Thanks for the pics!

YukonRon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not at all happy with my Weathertechs. Got my wife Weathertech for her Yukon and mine got the Husky X-act Contour. No comparison at all.

Husky materials are FAR superior. Much thicker and much more pleasing rubber to the touch.

More importantly, the Weathertech fit is horrendous. What happened to their heavily advertised digital measuring?

Pics attached of front passenger seat (huge Weathertech curling after only a few days) and very poor fit, along with Weathertech second row (terrible fit with third row) vs. Husky front passenger seat. Decide for yourself.

Weathertechs going back for sure, especially for all that money.

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 210
OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huskys are definitely superior to the Weathertechs in the NNNNNNNNBS for sure.

Same issues I had there....

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My front fits pretty good.... I wanted to get the Huskys like Hosse but got home yesterday and the wife ordered the Weathertech for the back. [emoji17] 2nd & 3rd row are one piece... it fits good right now so we'll see how it last.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My front fits pretty good.... I wanted to get the Huskys like Hosse but got home yesterday and the wife ordered the Weathertech for the back. [emoji17] 2nd & 3rd row are one piece... it fits good right now so we'll see how it last.

I do like the idea of a 1 piece 2nd and 3rd row!

TheAgency

Reaction score
I bought the whole 1st/2nd Bench/Cargo Weathertech setup and while I don't have any edges curling, these things leak off the back.

Living in Minnesota, we don't have the kindest winters. I'm finding that any bit of water from shoes in the first row is "rolling" back toward the rear outermost corner of the mat, where it just slopes into my carpet and sill plate; there should have been some sort of ridge to hold it all in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts