Vibrates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

captdbg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dripping Springs,Texas - Puerto Vallarta,Mexico
Hi have a 17’ GMC Yukon Denali with 18000 miles On a trip last week it started to vibrate and feel like your running over small speed bumps every 15 seconds between speeds of 35 and 75 mph Tires look ok gonna get them rebalance in couple days Was wondering if anyone experienced this Thank You

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots have experienced this. It's an issue with the torque converter. I believe the first crack at it is to replace the fluid and update the TCM programming. If the problem persists, they replace the torque converter.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi have a 17’ GMC Yukon Denali with 18000 miles On a trip last week it started to vibrate and feel like your running over small speed bumps every 15 seconds between speeds of 35 and 75 mph Tires look ok gonna get them rebalance in couple days Was wondering if anyone experienced this Thank You
How’d you end up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How’d you end up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. I believe it's more of a hit-and-miss type deal my Yukon Denali 2016 is currently in a dealership right now they replaced the fluid and reprogram the trans for the same problem I literally pick it up this afternoon I'll write back with my experience if it worked

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s under warranty take to the dealer. I believe even the tire balance is at this point.

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done the transmission flush as well as the reprogramming of the transmission my problem persist

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adam, According to the TSB a new Torque Converter would be next step and finally a new tranny.

jennifer_w

Reaction score
Can someone help, My tahoe shakes like crazy when I apply the breaks.. Which part needs replacement......

PLEASE HELP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne