Upgrades!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

paradise

Reaction score
looks really good, Once those badges are blacked, and the mirror caps are on it will have a "complete" look to it.
What about removing the roof rack? You into that?
I've thought about it. What all is involved?

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you grab a couple pics of the lights...still on the fence about buying them...TIA!

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like front corner pics showing the whole light...and some more close up pics of them individually..thanks.

OP
OP
P

paradise

Reaction score
Been a while, sorry been crazy busy!

The lights are OK. With HIDs they have a funky pattern and really aren't that bright. The high beams are awesome though so we might just adjust those lower and run them full time.

That's said, they look awesome lol and that's all that really matters right hahaha

mrcajunjoker

Reaction score
I did those same lights and HID's. I found the beam pattern looked like crap too. I posted pics on here and someone else mentioned using a spacer. What did you use for a spacer and how big? The other guy mentioned 5/8". I was worried about sealing off the bulb and spacer from moisture... Here's a pic with the lights in and a stock pic for the other guy wanting a close up. They do look like crap at night without modding...

Attachments

• tight.jpg
    tight.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 31
  • headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Projectors.jpg
    Projectors.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 24

mrcajunjoker

Reaction score
I wish this forum would email users when someone else replies on a post so the users would go check lol. I really would like these lights to work. I'm just wondering what he did for spacers.

klownish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try sending them a message, maybe they have email notifications up for messages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01