Updated pics of my hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before
kugjuygcd.jpg
hoe042.jpg

After the door trim removed, Paint to match rear vent smooth caps, front bumper cap, mirror caps, Escalade door handles and tailgate handle.

newhoe010.jpg
newhoe004.jpg
newhoe002.jpg
newhoe003.jpg
newhoe001.jpg

Last but not least, the HD hood..

newhoe005.jpg
newhoe006.jpg
newhoe009.jpg

I was gonna go with the SS front bumper but decided to leave it stock and have it match the rear. I should've and will eventually, paint the rear bumper cap to match along with a grille..

Tahoe/Yukon modding is never done..

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice changes. You ever think of getting a roll pan? Oh and you should yank that Raiders sticker off too ;)

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice changes. You ever think of getting a roll pan? Oh and you should yank that Raiders sticker off too ;)

Not really a fan of roll pans. I'd go with a Denali bumper cover maybe. Yank the shield? No way!!! Raider Nation 4 Life!!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking real good bro! Looks like by the end of the year, everyone's gonna have a HD hood!

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks tight!

I ****** up and didn't take any pictures of my truck before I added all my shit!

Now I am looking for a pic on Autotrader to have a "before" look pic

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Looking real good bro! Looks like by the end of the year, everyone's gonna have a HD hood!

:beer: thats my single favorite exterior addition to these trucks... i love the HD hood man and i cant wait to get mine, i am working on a photo shop of a half tahoe, half gmc 2500 front end... i think it will look cool but going to be a lot of custom fab work and a lot of money that i need to materialize! lol

i also want to denali rear bumper, i hate that my rear bumper has GREY plastic instead of black, GD Z71 trim

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks sharp as hell my brotha!
JK - we'll be the 3 amigos, you will both like what I'm workin on too btw....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia